By visiting the Site or using any of our Services, you consent to the treatment of your personal information as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute related to privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service (available on this site), including applicable limitations on damages and dispute resolution. The Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
What Information Do We Collect About You?
We collect information directly from users, such as when they sign up to receive special offers from us or register for an account with us. We also collect certain information automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information You Provide
We collect information that you enter on our website or otherwise provide to us. We collect information from you when you make a purchase from us, create an account (this is offered to our customers but is not required), request information, submit a review, or otherwise contact us. The type of information we collect from you depends on your interaction with our website and your use of our services, but may include: full name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, email address, payment information (for purchases), social media account name, social media account handle, month of birth, gender, age group, location data, and any other information you provide to us.
Information We Collect Automatically
What About Children On Our Sites?
Our website and services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information, including personal information, alone or in combination with other information we collect about you, including information from third parties, for the following purposes that are necessary for the performance of the contract between us to provide you with the products or services you requested or that we consider to be in our legitimate interests:
- To allow you to create an account, fulfill your orders, or otherwise provide our services to you.
- To communicate with you (including by email), for example, to respond to your requests/inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- To administer your participation in our loyalty program and to provide you with the benefits of the loyalty program.
- To better understand how users access and use our website and services, both on an aggregate and individual basis, to maintain, support and improve our website and services, to respond to user preferences and for research and analysis purposes.
Based on your voluntary consent:
- To tailor the content and information we send or display to you, to provide you with individualized site targeting and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience when using the Site or our Services.
- Where permitted, for Marketing and Advertising Purposes. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we may use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, and to inform you of products or information (offered by us or in partnership with third parties) that may be of interest to you. We may also use your information to help us promote our services on third party platforms, including websites and social media. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, as indicated below.
- Where permitted, for traditional mail marketing. From time to time, we may use your information for traditional mail marketing. If you do not want to receive mail from us, please log-into your account and change your preferences. If you do not wish to receive direct mail, we will continue to use your mailing address for transactional and informational purposes such as your account,purchases and inquiries.
To comply with our legal obligations:
Does IKAZZ Share The Information It Collects About You?
We may share the information we collect about you, with third parties worldwide, as follows:
- Service Providers/Agents. We share your information with third parties, including service providers, independent contractors, and affiliates who perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: fulfilling orders, delivering packages, and sending emails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing and advertising assistance, third party advertising and analytics companies that collect browsing and profiling information and may provide advertising tailored to your interests, providing search results and links (including paid offers and links), and credit card links. We provide these companies only the information they need to perform these services and functions on our behalf. These companies are contractually obligated to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Trading Partners. Our product lines are offered internationally in cooperation with select international trading partners. The use of your personal information by our trading partners is subject to this policy.
- We may share the information we collect with our affiliates or subsidiaries for their own marketing, research and other purposes.
- Non-affiliated third parties. We do not share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We also may share your information in the following situations:
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
How Do We Use Third Party Analytics And Tracking?
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/.
We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics by Google Inc. ("Google") is supplemented by an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Facebook, Twitter, and other social media services. We may also use platforms provided by companies such as Facebook and Twitter to serve you interest-based advertising. These platforms allow us to personalize the advertisements we display to you through their services. We may convert your email address into a unique value that can be matched by our partner company to a user on their platform so that we can serve you interest-based advertising to those matched users. Although we do not provide personally identifiable information to these platform providers, they may gain insights into individuals who respond to ads we serve. Many of these platforms provide you with the ability to opt out or limit the display of these ads. Information on how to do this can be found in your account settings and in the information provided by these services.
For more information about how third parties use their own tracking mechanisms and what options are available to disable them, please see the "What about third party providers? Sections below.
What About Third-Party Advertisers?
Our systems do not honor "do-not-track" requests from browsers, but some of these third-party vendors allow you to opt-out of targeted advertising practices. You have the ability to opt-out of many third-party advertising networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"), and in Europe, the European Interaction Digital Advertising Alliance ("EIDAA"). For more information about these NAI and DAA member practices and your choices about having this information used by these companies, including how to opt out of the third-party advertising networks operated by NAI, DAA, and EIDAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI), www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA), and www.youronlinecoices.com.
Opting out of one or more NAI, EIDAA or DAA member networks (many of which are the same) only means that those members will no longer deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean that you will no longer receive targeted content or ads on our website or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the website you visit. If your browser is configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or if you later delete your cookies, use a different computer, or switch web browsers, your NAI, EIDAA, or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. For more information, please visit the NAI, EIDAA, and DAA websites accessible through the links above.
What About Third-Party Links?
Am I Allowed To Post To Your Site?
We love to hear from our customers. We invite you to post your comments, such as your reviews of our products, pictures, videos, and other information you would like to share on our website. When you post content on our website, any information you post will be accessible to all visitors to our website, along with the reviewer name and city/state/country (if applicable) you choose. If you post your own content on our website or services, your post may become public, and we cannot prevent that information from being used in a way that violates this policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
How Secure Is My Personal Information?
We have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, consistent with industry practice and applicable law. Please note that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. Although we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Site and Services, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site and Services, and you do so at your own risk.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone and computer by, among other things, logging off after using a shared computer, choosing a strong password that no one else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your login and password private.
Can I Access, Update, Correct, Or Delete My Personal Information?
You have the right to access and correct, and in some cases delete, the personal information we hold about you. If you have created an account with us, you may access, update and correct the information you have submitted to us by logging into your account. If you made a purchase as a guest or if you wish to delete the information you submitted to us, please use this form to submit your request to us online or contact our respective customer service departments at the email addresses below:
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may retain amended or deleted data for archival purposes. For EU residents, please also see the "Special Notice to EU Users - Your Rights and Choices" section below for additional information.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use Of My Personal Information?
Above we have described how you can opt-out of targeted advertising. You also have the option to opt-out of certain emails and direct mail from us. To opt-out of such emails, you can update your preferences by logging into your account or following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mails. If you wish to unsubscribe from such mail, please contact Customer Service at the email address provided above. You may opt out of receiving such marketing and referral emails and mail from us. However, you cannot unsubscribe from all emails and mail from us, such as emails about your account, your purchases, or any services you have requested or received from us. For EU residents, please also see the "Special Notice for EU Users - Your Rights and Choices" section below for additional information.
Will You Transfer My Information Outside Of My Home Country?
We will collect, use, and process certain information (e.g., name, email address, mailing address, and credit card information) to provide our services to you. We may transfer this information to other countries where IKAZZ has an office, including the United States, which may not have an equivalent level of data protection as your home country. However, be assured that we take all necessary and appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data. Your data may also be subject to access by law enforcement and other governmental authorities, including courts and tribunals, in accordance with the laws applicable in those countries.
Special Note For EU Users
With respect to your personal information, you have the right to:
- Request access to and information about the processing of your personal data;
- Request corrections to your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or processing have based on our legitimate interest (e.g. profiling);
- Receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another provider, provided that the processing is based on your consent or our contract;
- Lodge a complaint with your competent data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us by one of the means mentioned in the “Contact Us Regarding Your Information” section..
To manage your choices regarding information collected through cookies, you can also click here.
You can also manage some of your personal information directly by clicking on "My Account" on any page, where you can view, correct or update your choices and settings regarding some of your personal information if you have created an account with us.
With respect to our marketing emails, you may click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us at any time or manage your marketing permissions under "Edit Account" on our websites to opt-out of receiving email messages from us in the future.
How Long Does IKAZZ Retain My Information?
Your personal information will be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Your information that we need to manage you as our customer will be kept for as long as you are our customer. If you choose to terminate your account, your information will be deleted accordingly, unless otherwise required by applicable law. We may be required to retain some transaction data for evidentiary purposes under applicable law.
We retain consumer data that we use for promotional purposes for a maximum of [3 years] from the date the prospect last contacted us or the end of the business relationship.
Data collected through cookies and other trackers will be retained for no longer than [13 months] without reminder or consent.
Some other data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to provide you with the relevant features of our websites or apps. For example, your geolocation data will only be stored for as long as is strictly necessary to identify the nearest store or to determine that you were at a particular location at a particular time, and the body measurements you provide will only be processed for as long as is necessary to respond to your relevant search and provide you with an appropriate product reference.
How Do I Get In Touch With IKAZZ?
If you have any questions about the privacy aspects of our services or would like to make a complaint, please contact the appropriate customer service department using the email addresses above.
Changes To This Policy
This Policy is effective as of the effective date indicated above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so you should review it periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our website. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with respect to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to notify you in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our website or by contacting you at the email address on file.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies (or similar tracking technologies designed for mobile devices) are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit certain websites. A cookie stores basic information about your visit, such as your user preferences or the pages you have visited. The website (and possibly other websites) can then recognize and use this information in the future to improve your overall experience, for example, by remembering your login details and preferences or even recommending certain content to you.
There Are Four Principle Types Of Cookie, Which Perform Different Functions. The Main Types Are:
- Performance cookies collect information about how a website is used in order to improve the effectiveness of the website. Performance cookies are also referred to as "analytic" cookies and collect information about which parts of the website were visited, which links were clicked, and whether errors occurred. Performance cookies are often used to ensure that popular content is displayedprominently on a website so users can find the information they are looking for more quickly.
- Functionality cookies. As the name suggests, functionality cookies are used to provide certain features or functions on a website. Most commonly, functionality cookies are used to store settings or to store login credentials. For example, you do not have to enter your username every time you visit a website.
- Targeting Cookies. "Targeting' cookies may be set by us or by our advertisers to store information about the web pages you visit. This allows us and our advertising partners to show you advertisements that are relevant to the content you are interested in. These advertisements may be displayed on our website or on other websites you visit. Targeting cookies are also used for "like" or "share" buttons that users can click to tell others that they found a particular website useful or entertaining. Other websites (usually social networks) then recognize these cookies and display your shared content to other users.
HOW LONG DO COOKIES LAST?
Depending on what they are used for, cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different lengths of time.
Many cookies only remain for the duration of a single visit and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed or the computer is turned off. These cookies are referred to as 'session' cookies. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into our website. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity after you have logged in while you are browsing our website.
Some cookies (called "persistent' cookies) remain on your device between sessions and allow us to authenticate you and store your preferences. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity and to display advertisements on our website and on third-party websites.
IKAZZ does not store personally identifiable information, such as credit card information, in the cookies we create, but we use encrypted information collected from them to improve your experience with IKAZZ websites.
- Remember the products you have saved in your shopping cart in case you want to return at a later time and purchase them
- Identify you when you log in to one of our websites so that we can provide you with customized features and services, such as adding items to your wish list
- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping cart when you move from one page to another on one of our websites
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services for you
- Prevent fraudulent activity
- Improve security
- Make to make it easier for you to navigate our websites and services
HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES?
Most Modern Browsers Will Allow You To:
- See which cookies you have and delete them;
- Be notified when a cookie is sent;
- Block cookies from third parties;
- Block cookies from specific websites;
- Block all cookies; or
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
Most web browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your web browser to reject or display all or some cookies when a cookie is sent. However, certain features of the Site or Services may not function if you delete or disable cookies.
The links below will take you to the 'Help' sections for the major browsers so you can learn more about how to manage your cookies.
If you are unsure of the type and version of web browser you are using to access the Internet:
– For PCs: Click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option.
– For Macs: With the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10 (Explorer 10)
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-8 (Explorer 8)